Thursday, September 15, 2011

Savannah & Zach are Married!!

I think I watch the weather just as much as my brides and grooms do, especially when I have an outdoor wedding.  Last Saturday, I woke up to rain.  After freaking out for a few minutes, I realized it's out of my control.  On our way to the ceremony location, it stopped raining....then blue skies peaked through the white clouds, and by the end of the day the sun made an appearance.  We did not waste one moment of the rainless afternoon. 

Savannah and Zach's love for each other was clearly visible, whether it rained or shined, it didn't matter, they were getting married on this amazing day. This was a darling western themed wedding. Looking quite gorgeous, Savannah made her way in a horse and carriage, to be walked down the isle by her mother.  Zach, looking like the happiest guy on earth, was waiting for his love at the end of the isle.  And the rest is history.

Savannah and Zach left plenty of time for photos after the ceremony- which I love when this happens!  It's taken me twice as long to edit, but well worth the wait!  Thank you, Zach and Savannah, for letting me capture your amazing day together.  Enjoy some from the day!






This is a perfect example of why I love having a second shooter- James captured the image on the right, while I captured the image on the left. 






There's the blue skies I was telling you about..:)


Savannah, you are beautiful!


Work it out, gentlemen!




I so love a wedding party that has a bit of fun!









And here's the sun...



To end it with one of my favorites...

Check back for This & That at the end of the weekend. Happy almost Friday!

No comments: