Saturday, April 7, 2012

Christene & Ryan are Married!!!

When Christene contacted me to photograph her and Ryan's wedding I was so excited.  I've known Christene for many years, through my good friend Angie.  Ryan is the perfect guy for her, as she is perfect for him. I'm so happy that they found what many people search for most their lives.  The day was absolutely beautiful with lots of sun!  This is the first time I've shot a wedding at Quail Ridge in Wentzville, and I have to say it is a gorgeous venue.

Thank you, Christene & Ryan, for letting me document your day. 


 

There wasn't a cloud in the sky- beautiful!


Ladies looked absolutely lovely- the dresses were gorgeous!  And men- handsome as ever...
Tene- beautiful...

The wedding party was awesome!  They know how to have a good time..

And then there were these cuties...
Have an amazing Easter!!

No comments: