Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jenn & Shaun: Married!

She looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress with the pink sash, and he- handsome as ever in the white suit.  Their day started at the Jewel Box.  Jenn was super calm and happy when I first saw her. She was ready for the day.  As everyone took their spots and the music was qued for Jenn's father to walk her down the isle, I took a quick picture of Shaun.  The look on his face was complete love. 

That pretty much described the whole day.  There was either smiles, kisses or emotion.  The day was perfect. Thank you, Jenn & Shaun, for trusting me to document your amazing day. 

Warning: there are lots of photos ahead!  Jenn & Shaun were sure to leave plenty of time for photos...check out why I love when couples do this!




These two adorable flower girls were so sweet during the ceremony:
This wedding party was awesome! They did anything and everything I asked, with a smile!



Hello gorgeous girls!
Let's not forget the guys...:)

The reception was at the lovely Banquet Center of the Little Hills in St. Charles.  It was beautiful.

And the classic cake smash... 
And to end with a first dance.

So I love to include behind the scene shots at my weddings (this can only happen with 2 photographers).




Keep checking back- throughout the next 2 weeks I have 2 more weddings, a family session, and a 1 year old session....busy girl over here!

No comments: