Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Trisha & Tim: Maternity {St. Louis Portrait Photographer}

Oh.Em.Gee!!! I am in love with this session for many reasons.  1.  I love maternity sessions.  The excitement the parents have preparing for their little love is so awesome to witness and photograph.  2.  These two are super cute and totally in love.  3.  Tim is my bestie's little brother that I grew up with!  It's so weird getting older and seeing childhood friends doing the same! 

I absolutely loved these two.  They are totally head over heals for eachother, which is evident in the photographs.  While I was editing their session I came across a million photos where these two had huge smiles on their faces.  All I could do was smile myself!  

Thank you, Tim and Trisha, for letting me capture this awesome time in your lives.  I can't wait to meet the little princess soon!!


Trisha- Gorge!!!

 
The day was quite nice, even though there was snow on the ground.  So we wondered outside to take some....In love with the boots!







L.o.v.e.!

 
And they laughed a lot...:)


No comments: