Thursday, June 5, 2014

Justin & Brooke are Engaged!! {St. Louis Wedding Photographer}

I love shooting engagement sessions.  You get to really know a couple and how they are together.  I met Brooke for the first time at the session- she's so adorable!  Justin races with my husband so I've known him for years and couldn't wait to meet his soon to be bride!  They met while both were in Brooke's sister's wedding a couple of years ago- so romantic!  I can't wait for the wedding next year!

The day forecast was a slight chance of rain...well it poured...right when we met at the Jewel Box.  So we mixed things up and headed for shelter at the Muny (where about 6 weddings were doing the same!)  Then, thank goodness, it stopped raining and the sun came out and we were able to do some shots out of shelter!


Check out some from the session!




















No comments: