Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekley Family Portraits {Wentzville Family Photographer}

I met up with Cara a few months back for Amelia's baby session. I was so excited to hear that the family wanted to do a generation family session!  I've just recently made my family start doing this- and I love them every time! The entire Weekley family (and Babb family!) is so sweet and great to work with- not to mention the location was gorge! Thank you for patiently waiting for a sneak peek on the blog.  Enjoy some of my favorites from the day!


























Love this one, Cara!  I think it was right after you put the adorable headband on! 


2 comments:

Bobbi Weekley said...

Love!! We had so much fun! Thank you Amanda for making our photo session painless. Had several men that weren't thrilled with the idea, tired babies, and August heat, all beginning at 8:00 am. You finished the entire clan session and all four individual families in an hour!! Everyone was happy! I cherish these days and will love the keepsakes you provided.

Amanda Mann said...

Thank you Bobbi!!!! Your family was a joy to work with and I'm so glad to be able to capture your images to cherish for ever!!!