Friday, March 27, 2015

Jacob, Jessica & Skyler Family & Cake Smash Session {Wentzville Family Photographer}

Let me stop for a second to tell you that I am seriously the luckiest photographer in the world. My clients are always so  wonderful to work with. That's true of my session with Jacob, Jessica & Skyler, too! I met up with them downtown at St. Charles and the weather was a bit chilly but perfect for photo-taking. While the weather was fine, it was the family that made this shoot such a blast. 

  
This sweet family enjoys being outside- so that's what we did! They also love traveling- next trip to the beach let me know and I'll pack my gear and head out!

Hope you enjoy some of the photos!










My Fave!



Gah- seriously you two!  Adore!
 
Love how happy they always are!


Girrrrl- Go on!

Check out Skyler's cake smash- he was soooo cute!!!


No comments: