Monday, March 26, 2012

Cole: 2012 Senior Session:: St. Charles

Cole is getting ready to graduate Holt Highschool in Wentzville!  He needed some grad photos, so I met him and his family in St. Charles for a session.  Speaking of his family- I met all of them!  His mom, dad, brother and twin sisters, and let me tell you they are pretty awesome!  Oh, and he gets a trip to Cancun for his graduation- holllla!!! Like I said, pretty awesome parents! Cole and family- it was a pleasure meeting all of you!  Thank you for letting me document this amazing time!  Good luck, Cole, I'm sure you'll go far in college.

And now meet Cole, who totally brought his A game!

Share the love- click the facebook tab to the right and like us!  Check back later this week for Alyssa's 9 month photos and This & That.

No comments: