Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Landon's Turning 4!!!

Dear Landon,

Wow.  That's all I have to say.  Wow, I can't believe how fast these 4 years went by.  I think it's true what they say- The older you get, the faster life passes you by.  You still looooooove Thomas, and trains in general.  This year you started preschool, and you love that too (although you've mentioned a time or two you could do without having to practice writing your name every morning-which you've been doing at home after school because you choose not to do it when you're supposed to, but that's another story..and you are learning not to messy with mommy, past teacher...:)).  

You have this funny little personality and are truly becoming a little individual (mini-James).  We are so proud of you and what you are able to do. I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings us.  You love eating carrots, lunchables are your favorite (I think because they come with a cookie), and you hate broccoli.  You constantly talk about the beach and wanting to play in the water and sand.  

The latest songs you sing out of the blue?  Adele's Rumor Has It and I like to move it move it...I like to move it move it.  Hahaha, you even have this little fly move with the songs you sing....I think you might be a ladies man....great:)

Landon, we love you so much and can't wait to see what every day brings with you.  Keep being you and you'll make everyone proud.  Happy birthday, little mann, we love you.

xoxo,
mommy & daddy

{the only way I could get any photos of you was to bargin with you (you are just like your daddy!).  after I took photos, you had to take some too (which I was totally ok with.  I see second shooter in the future!}






The following are outtakes and photos L took...:)
Check back tomorrow for This & That!

No comments: